What is the General Assembly?
RHA is the on-campus undergraduate student government comprised of elected representatives from each hall government, neighborhood caucus, the Council of Racial Ethnic Students (CORES), and the Council of Progressive Students (COPS). RHA brings together student leaders that drive critical dialogue and solutions on a range of campus issues.
- advancing meal accommodations
- establishing flexible housing
- improving bias incident reporting
- the importance of identifying and combatting campus microaggressions
- providing a platform for students to engage directly with MSU administration
RHA offers a vibrant, inspiring, and thought-provoking environment in which to expand your professional and leadership horizons. Ask your ACD or RA about opportunities for RHA in your hall, caucus, CORES or COPS organization.
The General Assembly has weekly public meetings every Wednesday at 7:00pm and committee meetings. Meeting locations do rotate throughout the residence halls, so please check our schedule.
Email questions to the Vice President at firstname.lastname@example.org